Address: 1130 3rd Ave. N. Rm 107
Payette, Id. 83661
Phone: (208) 642-6018
Office hours: Weekdays 8:00am to 5:00pm (excluding holidays)
All building Permit applications are submitted to the Payette County Planning and Zoning/Building Safety for review.
Inspections are by appointment only. Please call the City of Fruitland at (208) 452-4946 for scheduling.
Click on Forms under Other Resources to download Building Permit and Mechanical Permit applications
• Seismic Zone: C
• Wind Load: 115 mph
• Ground Snow Load: 30 pounds per square foot
• Frost Depth: 24"
Inspections may be requested by calling 208-452-4946. If leaving a message, please include address, permit number, contractor, phone number, and type of inspection. Calls received before 3 p.m. will be scheduled for the next day.
• Foundation/Stem Wall
• Under Floor
• Shear Wall
• Framing - will be done with mechanical rough-in inspection.
• Air Seal
• Final - will be done with mechanical final inspection.
• Pressure Test
• Rough-In/Piping - will be done with framing inspection.
• Final - will be done with final building inspection.