Address: 1130 3rd Ave. N. Rm 107
Payette, ID 83661
Phone: (208) 642-6018
Office hours: Weekdays 8:00am to 5:00pm (excluding holidays)
ALL BUILDING PERMITS MUST HAVE A SEPTIC PERMIT, EVEN ACCESSORY BUILDINGS WITHOUT BATHROOMS.
Building Permit Applications shall be submitted to the Payette County Planning and Zoning/Building Safety office for review.
Emailed Building and Solar Plans will not be accepted.
Click below to download Permit applications.
|BUILDING||MANUFACTURED HOME||AG SITING||MECHANICAL||CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION|
• Seismic Zone: C
• Wind Load: 115 mph
• Ground Snow Load: 30 pounds per square foot
• Frost Depth: 24"
Inspections may be requested by calling 208-452-4946. If leaving a message, please include address, permit number, contractor, phone number, and type of inspection. Calls received before 3 p.m. will be scheduled for the next day.
• Foundation/Stem Wall
• Under Floor
• Shear Wall
• Framing - will be done with mechanical rough-in inspection.
• Air Seal
• Final - will be done with mechanical final inspection.
• Pressure Test
• Rough-In/Piping - will be done with framing inspection.
• Final - will be done with final building inspection.