Drivers Training Information Provided
Items required to register a student for a Supervised Instruction Permit required for driver's training:
* State Certified Birth Certificate (no photo copies accepted)
* Social Security Card or Social security number
* School ID Card or other form of photo ID
* A parent that is listed on the Birth Certificate must accompany the student-The parent must present a photo ID
* If the parent's name is different than what is shown on the Birth Certificate, the parent must present documentation showing name change such as Divorce Decree/ Marriage Certificate or other legal documentation
* VOC-Verification of Compliance from current school
For Foreign exchange students please contact my office for required documents. 208-642-6003.
You can obtain a copy of your driving record by accessing the Idaho Transportation Department Website here or from your local Driver License Department. Fee is $7.00
Questions regarding license suspensions and reinstatements must be answered by the Boise Department of Motor Vehicles at (208) 334-8735.